Community recognition is a great honor for any professional because it validates success in achieving goals and establishing reputation. Not only has Justin O’Dell been recognized in the legal community, but he is also honored to be featured in Cobb In Focus magazine’s May/June issue as a Leader of Cobb. Justin devotes time and resources to various non-proft organizations and civic groups in Cobb County because he believes strongly in the founding mission of O’Dell & O’Neal Attorneys – to serve clients and community. Read Justin’s story and you will understand his devotion to his community and appreciate his eagerness to serve clients who find themselves in difficult circumstances.
- O’Dell & O’Neal’s own Justin O’Dell presents oral argument before the US Federal Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Proud Tournament Sponsor for the 2018 Cobb Public Safety Charity Golf Classic
- Proud sponsor of North Cobb football
- 2019 Cobb County Factbook
- Proud sponsor of the 2018 Superior Plumbing Charity Classic