Community recognition is a great honor for any professional because it validates success in achieving goals and establishing reputation. Not only has Justin O’Dell been recognized in the legal community, but he is also honored to be featured in Cobb In Focus magazine’s May/June issue as a Leader of Cobb. Justin devotes time and resources to various non-proft organizations and civic groups in Cobb County because he believes strongly in the founding mission of O’Dell & O’Neal Attorneys – to serve clients and community. Read Justin’s story and you will understand his devotion to his community and appreciate his eagerness to serve clients who find themselves in difficult circumstances.
- Proud sponsor of the 2018 Superior Plumbing Charity Classic
- Attorney, Alyssa Blanchard leading a panel discussion for the Cobb Chamber First Monday Breakfast
- “Thinking of an Appeal? Think Carefully!” By Nick Booth
- Justin O’Dell interviewed on 11 Alive Action News
- 4th of July Parade Viewing with O’Dell & O’Neal