Celebrating Families is a weekly event in Judge Stedman’s drug treatment court program. Families in the program come together every week for a dinner, fellowship, parenting and life skills training. The staff at O’Dell & O’Neal partnered with Kiwanis volunteers, David Cohen and Julie Jacobs, to help serve food for the May 8th dinner. We enjoyed the interaction with the kids and their parents who are working so hard to function positively.
- “I’m Named As The Executor In A Will But I Do Not Want To Serve” by Leslee Hungerford
- O’Dell & O’Neal’s own Justin O’Dell presents oral argument before the US Federal Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Proud Tournament Sponsor for the 2018 Cobb Public Safety Charity Golf Classic
- Proud sponsor of North Cobb football
- 2019 Cobb County Factbook