Celebrating Families is a weekly event in Judge Stedman’s drug treatment court program. Families in the program come together every week for a dinner, fellowship, parenting and life skills training. The staff at O’Dell & O’Neal partnered with Kiwanis volunteers, David Cohen and Julie Jacobs, to help serve food for the May 8th dinner. We enjoyed the interaction with the kids and their parents who are working so hard to function positively.
- Proud sponsor of the 2018 Superior Plumbing Charity Classic
- Attorney, Alyssa Blanchard leading a panel discussion for the Cobb Chamber First Monday Breakfast
- “Thinking of an Appeal? Think Carefully!” By Nick Booth
- Justin O’Dell interviewed on 11 Alive Action News
- 4th of July Parade Viewing with O’Dell & O’Neal