Justin O’Dell has been an advocate for positive changes in Cobb County for his entire career practicing law. He is committed to supporting improvements in transportation, quality of life and public safety for all residents of Cobb. On November 4th, voters in Cobb will have the opportunity to vote on a SPLOST approval that will provide funds for future projects and enhancements. Justin O’Dell is Co-Chair of the committee to “Secure Cobb’s Future” and will work to gather information and deliver it to voters.
- “SHARE THE ROAD! Drivers and Cyclists Must Work Together to Stay Safe” by Nick Booth
- “I’m Named As The Executor In A Will But I Do Not Want To Serve” by Leslee Hungerford
- O’Dell & O’Neal’s own Justin O’Dell presents oral argument before the US Federal Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Proud Tournament Sponsor for the 2018 Cobb Public Safety Charity Golf Classic
- Proud sponsor of North Cobb football