Justin O’Dell has been an advocate for positive changes in Cobb County for his entire career practicing law. He is committed to supporting improvements in transportation, quality of life and public safety for all residents of Cobb. On November 4th, voters in Cobb will have the opportunity to vote on a SPLOST approval that will provide funds for future projects and enhancements. Justin O’Dell is Co-Chair of the committee to “Secure Cobb’s Future” and will work to gather information and deliver it to voters.
- Proud sponsor of the 2018 Superior Plumbing Charity Classic
- Attorney, Alyssa Blanchard leading a panel discussion for the Cobb Chamber First Monday Breakfast
- “Thinking of an Appeal? Think Carefully!” By Nick Booth
- Justin O’Dell interviewed on 11 Alive Action News
- 4th of July Parade Viewing with O’Dell & O’Neal