We are pleased to announce that Justin O’Dell has been recognized as a Fellow of the Academy of Court-Appointed Masters! Justin is the only attorney in Cobb County to hold this special certification and will offer his services to assist area Judges in a variety of ways. As a Special Master appointed by a Judge, Mr. O’Dell can provide time and cost savings to the Court. He is qualified to assist parties in reaching settlement agreements and resolving discovery in Family Law matters, resolving Contract and Employment disputes and serving as a Civil Trial Master. Mr. O’Dell can be appointed to oversee the implementation of court orders and/or settlement agreements in Civil Matters. At O’Dell & O’Neal, we continue to seek ways in which we can serve our clients and the community!
- “SHARE THE ROAD! Drivers and Cyclists Must Work Together to Stay Safe” by Nick Booth
- “I’m Named As The Executor In A Will But I Do Not Want To Serve” by Leslee Hungerford
- O’Dell & O’Neal’s own Justin O’Dell presents oral argument before the US Federal Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Proud Tournament Sponsor for the 2018 Cobb Public Safety Charity Golf Classic
- Proud sponsor of North Cobb football