This month, the students at Lockheed Elementary School in Marietta got a special treat. Leslie O’Neal spent time with Kindergarteners reading “Bunny Cakes”. In her role on the Cobb County Board of the United Way, Leslie always looks forward to volunteer opportunities in local elementary schools. The story of “Bunny Cakes” is much like legal disputes. Max and his sister, Ruby, have different ideas about what kind of cake to bake. But in the end, compromise prevails and a settlement is reached!
- “SHARE THE ROAD! Drivers and Cyclists Must Work Together to Stay Safe” by Nick Booth
- “I’m Named As The Executor In A Will But I Do Not Want To Serve” by Leslee Hungerford
- O’Dell & O’Neal’s own Justin O’Dell presents oral argument before the US Federal Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Proud Tournament Sponsor for the 2018 Cobb Public Safety Charity Golf Classic
- Proud sponsor of North Cobb football