In addition to serving clients, Justin O’Dell worked tirelessly for months to Secure Cobb’s Future. His efforts as co-chair of the advocacy group for a 1% sales tax referendum to improve transportation, quality of life and public safety across Cobb county were met with victory as 53% of voters said yes. Mr. O’Dell took his courtroom experience in educating and advocating outside the courthouse to the citizens of Cobb at town hall meetings and civic gatherings. Approval of this SPLOST is a testament to the educated voters in Cobb and their strong desire secure the future of this county. Serving clients and community on a daily basis, Justin O’Dell is committed to moving people forward to a better future!
- Proud sponsor of the 2018 Superior Plumbing Charity Classic
- Attorney, Alyssa Blanchard leading a panel discussion for the Cobb Chamber First Monday Breakfast
- “Thinking of an Appeal? Think Carefully!” By Nick Booth
- Justin O’Dell interviewed on 11 Alive Action News
- 4th of July Parade Viewing with O’Dell & O’Neal