In addition to serving clients, Justin O’Dell worked tirelessly for months to Secure Cobb’s Future. His efforts as co-chair of the advocacy group for a 1% sales tax referendum to improve transportation, quality of life and public safety across Cobb county were met with victory as 53% of voters said yes. Mr. O’Dell took his courtroom experience in educating and advocating outside the courthouse to the citizens of Cobb at town hall meetings and civic gatherings. Approval of this SPLOST is a testament to the educated voters in Cobb and their strong desire secure the future of this county. Serving clients and community on a daily basis, Justin O’Dell is committed to moving people forward to a better future!
- “SHARE THE ROAD! Drivers and Cyclists Must Work Together to Stay Safe” by Nick Booth
- “I’m Named As The Executor In A Will But I Do Not Want To Serve” by Leslee Hungerford
- O’Dell & O’Neal’s own Justin O’Dell presents oral argument before the US Federal Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Proud Tournament Sponsor for the 2018 Cobb Public Safety Charity Golf Classic
- Proud sponsor of North Cobb football