The 2015 Chairman’s Award was presented to Justin O’Dell at the 73rd Cobb Chamber Annual Dinner Celebration. This award recognizes outstanding leadership, dedication, commitment, support and enthusiasm to the Cobb Chamber. Justin devoted much of his time to the renewal of the SPLOST, securing Cobb’s future as a leader in job creation, protecting our community and providing a quality of life that’s second to none.
- “SHARE THE ROAD! Drivers and Cyclists Must Work Together to Stay Safe” by Nick Booth
- “I’m Named As The Executor In A Will But I Do Not Want To Serve” by Leslee Hungerford
- O’Dell & O’Neal’s own Justin O’Dell presents oral argument before the US Federal Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Proud Tournament Sponsor for the 2018 Cobb Public Safety Charity Golf Classic
- Proud sponsor of North Cobb football