Every year we invite the public to join us in watching the 4th of July Parade. Our office is located in the heart of downtown Marietta, an ideal spot to watch the parade. We also had complementary biscuits, snow cones, parking and beverages for everyone to enjoy. This year attorney Justin O’Dell handed out biscuits to trolley riders and drivers as they came by during the parade. We had a great crowd for 2017 and can’t wait to host again next year!
- VOTE FOR US- BEST OF COBB 2019
- “Backing Down: Blurred Lines in the Standards for Analysis of Substantial Similarity in Copyright Infringement for Musical Works” by Nick Booth
- Nominated for SEVEN Different Categorizes
- Another Year, Another Cobb Diaper Day Success
- Proud Sponsor of Justice Jam’s Scary-oke 2018