The Cobb Diaper Day Committee is holding its 12th Annual Diaper Day virtually this year to collect diapers for low-income families through the month of September.
Ways to donate:
1. Purchase diapers and arrange a drop-off with Kyleigh Hall from our office. Monday-Friday, 9:00 am-5:00 pm. Sept 3rd- Sept 29th.
2. To make a monetary donation directly to the diaper day fund visit: http://www.cobbdiaperday.com/
3. Order diapers on Amazon and have them shipped to our office (Attn: Kyleigh Hall, 506 Roswell Street, Suite 210, Marietta, GA 30060).
Here’s the link to the Amazon Diaper Day Wish List: (https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/YNH3HQRU8F6Q?)
Please share and get the word out!
• Food Stamps do not include hygiene products such as diapers.
• On average, the cost to purchase diapers is approximately $100/month or more!
• Day-Care centers require parents to provide their own diapers.
• Local non-profit agencies have daily requests for diapers, however, due to limited supply/donations, they can only dispense diapers 4-6 times a year per client.
About the proceeds:
• Cobb Diaper Day is a community effort under The Cobb Children’s Fund, a 501(c)3 organization.
• Organizations benefiting from this year’s efforts include Center for Family Resources, MUST Ministries, Simple Needs, Sweetwater Mission, and liveSAFE Resources.